I love Adobe Lightroom. I'm a Lightroom expert. Here are the basics of what I will teach you to do with Lightroom:
• Import your images into Lightroom
• Get them organized so you can find them again
• Develop your images to make them look their best
• Print them on paper
• Create printed books using Lightroom Classic's built-in Book Module
• Export your photos out of Lightroom to send to friends and social media
These are just the basics. I will teach you whatever you need to know to accomplish your photographic goals. We'll work online using screen-sharing software that allows us to see and interact with each other's computers so you'll be working on YOUR computer using YOUR images.
I admit it, I'm a geek. I love computers. Let me help you to love them too. In addition to Lightroom, I can teach you how to use your computer more efficiently, set up a backup program so you won't lose your files in a disaster, and install new hard drives and other hardware. I use a Windows computer, but I'm also fluent in Mac.
Let's Get Started
To find out more, fill out the form below. Only the first three parts are required. The other questions are optional; We can discuss them later if you prefer. If you don't like web forms, you can also email me directly at AlanHaynes@fastmail.com.
Your message has been sent. I 'll get in touch with you soon. Thanks!